COMET HDPE pipes are manufactured as per specification no. IS: 4984 of Indian Standards..
- The pipes are available in PE-63, PE-80 & P-100 Grade Material.
- The pipes Pressure Class are Available in 2,2.5,3.2,4,5,6,8,10,12.5,16 & 20 kgf/cm2.
- The Pipe Sizes are Available in 32mm to 110mm.(1" to 4").
- The Length Available as per pipe size in coil form upto 6 mtr to 500 mtr.
Comet HDPE pipe are Extremely useful in Water Supply, drip Irrigation, industries pesticide dispersal, sewerage / drainage in urban and rural area sand Drawing Water from Dams and Borewell for Water Distribution.
- Ideal for portable water supply.
- Light in Weight and Easy to Carry as Compared to GI & MS Pipes.
- Flexibility ensures smooth installation and trouble free functioning.
- Low Installation Cost, Joins easily and leak proof.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance.
- Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Good Elasticity & Strength Property.
- Smooth inner walls minimize frictional losses.
- Extended Service Life.